Providing a drop of comfort, one cap at a time.
Many formal studies and research conducted show that hobbies like knitting and crocheting prove very beneficial. Our own KCWL members can vouch for those benefits and many more:
- Sense of gratification of giving back to the society
- Irreplaceable satisfaction of providing comfort and love to cancer patients. Some members know how difficult chemo journey is as they have experienced it themselves.
- Escape from boredom by keep mind busy with positive and productive activity
- Alleviate symptoms of depression, minor arthritis, dementia and tendonitis
- Psychological and community support
- Socialize and network with other members and build new friendships.